- Home Loan and Business Loan customers can apply for relief on loans for up to 3 months. Small Business loan relief for up to 6 months.
- Waiver of fees for the restructuring or consolidation of loans.
- Credit card customers can apply for an emergency credit card limit increase.
- Discounted interest rates on new personal loans taken out by existing Bendigo Bank customers.
- Waiver of interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits prior to maturity.
- Deferral of payments and extensions for Equipment Finance, on a case by case basis.
As the situation is evolving fast, we recommend that you access your bank’s website directly for the most up to date information.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
The content of this newsletter is general in nature. It does not constitute specific advice and readers are encouraged to consult their Ruddicks adviser on any matters of interest. Ruddicks accepts no liability for errors or omissions, or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any person acting without such advice. This information is current as at 26 March 2020, and was published around that time. Ruddicks particularly accepts no obligation or responsibility for updating this publication for events, including changes to the law, the Australian Taxation Office’s interpretation of the law, or Government announcements arising after that time.
Any advice provided is not ‘financial product advice’ as defined by the Corporations Act. Ruddicks is not licensed to provide financial product advice and taxation is only one of the matters that you need to consider when making a decision on a financial product. You should consider seeking advice from an Australian Financial Services licensee before making any decisions in relation to a financial product. © Ruddicks 2020