B. Bus., FCA, CTA, FAICD
Janine joined Ruddicks in 2003, after gaining over 20 years' experience across two big four accounting firms in Launceston.
Janine holds a Bachelor of Business, is a Fellow of both CA ANZ and the AICD, and is a Chartered Tax Advisor.
She specialises in succession planning for both individuals and businesses, and the provision of high level taxation and business advice.
Janine has held various commercial directorships including:
- Tas Rail Pty Ltd (2017 to current) including Chair of the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee;
- Hydro Tasmania (2002 to 2015) including Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the HR Remuneration and Business Risk Committees;
- Tasmania Electronic Commerce Centre Ltd (TECC) (2005 to 2012); and
- Port of Launceston Pty Ltd (2000 to 2005).
Janine is heavily involved in the community, committing to many roles including:
- State Division President and Councillor on the Tasmanian Council of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (2012 to present) (FAICD);
- Director and Deputy Chair of the Football Federation of Tasmania (2018 to current);
- Director of FermenTasmania (2018 to current);
- Director and Treasurer of the Unconformity (2017 to current);
- Launceston Chamber of Commerce President (2012 to 2015), current Treasurer (2017 to current) and Vice President since 2000;
- Founding Treasurer of Harvest Launceston operating the highly successful farmers market in Launceston (2011 to 2018); and
- Founding member of the TIA Inspiring Women in Business breakfast series.
Outside of work and her busy meeting schedule, Janine enjoys spending time with her son, other family, and friends.