B. Com., FCA, RCA
Lyndal joined Ruddicks in 2003, after a career change from her original qualifications in Medical Laboratory Technology and working with the Department of Defence. She became a partner in 2016.
Lyndal's areas of expertise include audit, financial reporting, taxation, superannuation and business advice across a broad range of industries.
Lyndal holds a Bachelor of Commerce and is a Fellow of CA ANZ. She is also a registered tax agent, registered company auditor, approved SMSF auditor and a member of the AICD.
Lyndal holds multiple industry and community positions including:
- Director of Clifford Craig Medical Research Foundation;
- Past chair of Tasmanian Regional Council of CA ANZ;
- Past member of ASIC's Tasmanian Regional Liaison Committee;
- Member of the Rural and Regional Advisory Panel of CA ANZ;
- Independent representative on the Launceston City Council's audit committee;
- President of the Blessington Progress Association; and
- Volunteer fire fighter with the Blessington fire brigade.
Outside of work, you can find Lyndal on her 25 acre hobby farm in Blessington with her husband and menagerie of animals including sheep, cows, cats and dogs.