- A decrease of the variable rate home loans by 0.25%p.a. effective 31 March 2020 for existing variable rate home loan customers
- Introducing 1, 2 and 3 year fixed rate home loan interest rates for new and existing customers from as low as 2.39%p.a.
- The option to defer your home or personal loan repayment for up to six months
- Increased Term Deposit interest rates for 3, 8, and 12 month terms
- Early access to Christmas accounts
- Option to reduce minimum repayments
- Early access to term deposits for small businesses
- Deferral of commercial loan repayments for up to 6 months
- Interest rate decreases for commercial loans and overdrafts
As the situation is evolving fast, we recommend that you access your bank’s website directly for the most up to date information.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
The content of this newsletter is general in nature. It does not constitute specific advice and readers are encouraged to consult their Ruddicks adviser on any matters of interest. Ruddicks accepts no liability for errors or omissions, or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any person acting without such advice. This information is current as at 26 March 2020, and was published around that time. Ruddicks particularly accepts no obligation or responsibility for updating this publication for events, including changes to the law, the Australian Taxation Office’s interpretation of the law, or Government announcements arising after that time.
Any advice provided is not ‘financial product advice’ as defined by the Corporations Act. Ruddicks is not licensed to provide financial product advice and taxation is only one of the matters that you need to consider when making a decision on a financial product. You should consider seeking advice from an Australian Financial Services licensee before making any decisions in relation to a financial product. © Ruddicks 2020